Did you know that, for years now, sales representatives has been at the top of the 10 hardest jobs to fill?
Did you also know…
– Nearly 12.3% of all the jobs in the U.S. are full time sales positions. – Sales Force Training
– There will be 2 million new sales jobs by 2020 – Business Week
– Demand for lead generation reps grew 54% from 2009 – 2011 – the Bridge Group
– Inside Sales is the fastest growing segment of sales and marketing – FORBES Entrepreneurs
– 64% of salespeople who fail, do so because they are in the wrong job, not because they cannot sell – Sales Force Training
– Over 50% of sales managers are too busy to train and develop their sales teams. Sensible investment in recruiting and developing real sales talent produces amazing returns. – Sales Force Training
– Replacing your bottom 20% of salespeople with only average performers would improve sales productivity by nearly 20%. – Sales Force Training
– In many companies, 20% of the sales force delivers 80% of the revenue. This means that hiring talented sales people is essentially a random event. Tossing a coin would be as effective. – Sales Force Training
With sales being over 10% of the employment industry and one of the top 10 hardest jobs to fill with qualified and effective candidates, why not hire the best? Whether it’s a sales manager, rep or executives, we’re here to help.
Sales Recruiters, Inc., one of only 10 National Association of Personnel Services Accredited Firms nationwide, was founded in 1985 with a mission to recruit, screen, evaluate, interview, and present only the most qualified sales people. We serve candidates, companies and clients across the United States, from Boston to New York to Los Angeles to Atlanta. We are a one stop shop sales recruitment agency.
SRI provides innovative employee recruitment, as well as creative retention and training services. We work closely with clients to provide uniquely customized solutions so that they may maintain the highest quality staff. We will put our staff’s 110+ years of recruiting experience and 1700+ completed searches success to work for you and your company.
Our clientele represents many areas including: industrial, consumer goods and products, packaging, technology, security, business to business services and more. We place candidates from diversified backgrounds and experiences; from entry level to sales representatives, account executives to product managers, sales engineers to C-Suite Executives.
Call Us to Place Your Job Order Today: 603-894-0007